A Unique Flexible GRP Multi-Surface Roofing System
This transformational roofing system is capable of delivering a unique waterproofing solution across a wide range of flat roof repair, and flat roof coating applications. There are similarities to fibreglass systems, in that Flexitec 2020 uses a powder hardener for rapid curing and is reinforced with fibreglass CSM for extra strength and crack-resistance. The finished membrane is also extremely tough, impact resistant and can easily accommodate foot traffic. However, due to its unique flexible technology, Flexitec 2020 is able to coat all common roof surfaces, meaning roofs can be overlaid without the need to strip and replace works. It can be used on any size, shape or intricacy of a roof design. Flexitec 2020 provides a seamless, tough and flexible membrane to any roof. Pro Roofing Supplies are excited to launch this product and make it accessible to the market.
What makes Flexitec 2020 different?
- Similar to GRP fibreglass, Flexitec 2020 is genuinely rapid-curing (30 – 60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish. Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces.
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply and metal details
- Single resin system that can be repaired / overcoated without grinding down
- Applied as a one coat (10 year repair system) or two coat (20 year roofing system) system
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Extremely rapid installation with walk-on times of 30-60 minutes
- Uses 225g/m2 fibreglass CSM for extra tough membrane that lasts decades
- Installations by trained installers of the two-coat system are supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality
Flexitec 2020 Application Video – Felt Overlay
This video shows an application of the Flexitec 2020 System to an existing aged felt roof. Flexitec 2020 is ideal for the refurbishment of roofs where, unlike traditional GRP, there is no need to strip and re-deck the roof – saving you time and money.
See the future of GRP roofing
You could be forgiven for thinking a highly flexible GRP system that can overlay an existing roof sounds too good to be true. That’s why we’re offering a totally FREE, no-obligation product demo at a location of your choice so you can see Flexitec 2020 for youself. One of our technicians will demonstrate the system overlaying a felt surface and sealing various roof details. We’ll be happy to pass the roller over to you so you can have a go yourselves and get a real feel for just how easy and quick the Flexitec 2020 system is. We’re certain that after you’ve seen a product demonstration you will understand why tthis system is taking the flat roofing market by storm!
Main Flexitec 2020 System
ResTrims (Optional with Flexitec 2020 – existing detailing can be coated if in sound condition)
One Resin. Countless Possibilities.
When it comes to versatility, there is no other roofing system that can deliver top-rated performance across so many applications. Whether overlaying an existing roof or installing a new build-up, Flexitec 2020 delivers tough, seamless and rapid waterproof protection every single time. Below are just some examples of what can be done with the Flexitec 2020 system.
Learn from the experts
Res-Tec offer regular training days held at our stockists’ branches that provide the key information you need to know to make the most out of each Flexitec 2020 installation. Carried out by one of Res-Tec’s experienced GRP roofing installers, you will learn best-practice installation and application techniques including one-to-one guidance. An important reason to undertake a training course is to unlock access to Res-Tec’s 20 Year Materials Guarantee, which is only available to installers with a valid Training ID Number. Upon completing the course you will receive a take-home pack including:
- A signed Certificate of Training Completion with your unique Training ID Number permitting allowing you to apply for the 20 Year Materials Guarantee
- Res-Tec Roofing Systems USB cards packed full of useful information and tools
- A Trained Res-Tec Installer van sticker
- Hard copies of the installation manual and brochures